Hair transplant is in the trend not only for those who have lost their hair in hair fall but also for those persons who want to have an attractive hairstyle. But how it works? And what are its after-effects; let’s have a look at them.
It is a surgical operation in which the cells of the cavity like legs, arms or face are removed from the site, and those cells are placed in the hairless area. The most recent method of hair transplanting is Follicular Hair Transplantation which is performed in two manners; Follicular Unit Extraction and strip harvesting.
THE STEPS FOR THE HAIR TRANSPLANT
1. First of all, you have to get ready for the minor Surgery.
2. The hair in the contributing area is cut before the surgery starts.
3. After the cut, the area is injected with a tranquilizer
4. Operation and tissues of the area remove the masses from the hair contributing area are stitched.
5. The stitches won’t be shown in the bald area of the patient. However, the stitches are detached almost ten days later.
“They shave off hair on the back of your head.”
6. The surgeons use a microscope to determine donor tissue for analyzing and making tissue units hair transplant.
7. After the tranquilization, the balding area where hair growth cells are going to attach is going to prepare for the operation.
8. Follicular Unit Transplantation is put in small cuts that are made in an asymmetrical method in the receiver area.
9. The smaller transplants which are one and two are set in front of the hairline, and three and four are put behind the hairline.
10. After the operation, tiny cuts with short hair would be seen in the finished area of the patient.
11. The wounds will heal naturally, and the redness in the area also disappears itself within a week.
THE AFTERMATH OF HAIR TRANSPLANT
After the operation of a hair transplant, your scalp must have gotten softer, and you might take pain killers for a few days. You will have to wear plasters on your scalp for a day or two, and the surgeon may prescribe an antibiotic to take for several days. Most people return to working mode after 2 to 5 days of the surgery. In about 2 to 3 weeks of the surgery, the transplanted hair will altercate, but you will notice a new hair growth within some months. Most people see 60% of hair growth after 6 to 9 months.
Then you’ll see tiny marks where each follicle was removed.
The Best Hair Transplant Technique. Unlike with other hair transplant methods – such as FUE and FUT (Strip) -, with Direct Hair Implantation, there is no need for reception incisions or holes on the recipient area.
Hair follicles are implanted directly to the area using the patented DHI implanter tool.
Recommended : https://bizrahcosmeticclinic.com/hair-transplant/ in Dubai